Receiving your Full Personal Assessment Report
The Lite version of our Personal Assessment Report includes 8 scores. You can receive the Full version, which includes 28 additional scores, in one of the following ways.
Work with a coach
A coach in our RJUC coaching network can walk you through all of your scores and help you to process the content. To schedule with a coach:
- Pick a coach: Browse our coach directory.
- Submit a proposal: Click "Submit a proposal" to request a meeting (online or in-person). Include "Full Personal Assessment Review" as an add-on.
- Coach will contact you: If the coach is available, they will contact you to schedule a coaching session.
- Discuss your report: The coach will review your scores and help you think through action steps for progress. You can schedule additional conversations, if you like.
- Coach will send your report: The coach will send you access to the full version of your Personal Assessment Report.
Work with the RJUC
Our RJUC team members can help your organization (e.g. church, college, K-12 school, ministry) to develop and implement a plan for providing your members and/or employees with their Full Assessment Report results. We can equip qualified individuals within your organization to provide our assessments and Full Assessment Reports. Please contact us for details.