Learn about joining our coaching network
Becoming a Coach
A few of the benefits
Here are a few of the potential benefits of joining the RJUC Coaching Network...
- Help individuals, Christian organizations, and our society to promote racial justice and unity.
- Use the full version of our assessment resources with coworkers, clients, organization members, etc.
- Grow as a coach through training, partnerships, and relationships with other coaches.
- Find individuals and organizations across the U.S. who can benefit from your services (optional)
- Earn some additional income (who can't use that?)
If you become an RJUC coach, you will choose the following:
- Directory listing: You can be listed in the public directory on our website or choose to only work with existing clients or individuals in your organization.
- Traveling: You can work with individuals in your area and/or offer to travel to other locations around the country if clients are willing to pay for your travel expenses.
- Projects: When clients propose a new project, you can choose to accept the project or not based on the project details (dates, fees, focus, location, etc.).